What's new

2nd Hand Smoke?

Naiwen

Society Member
I personally hate 2nd hand smoke, either from pot, e-cigs, or normal cigarettes. On one fine afternoon, whilst strolling on the private lane outside my home, I've seen my neighbour vape or smoke pot or normal cigarettes (which is illegal in my residential block). in front of my own eyes. Also I hate homeless person or random strangers on the street asking me for cigarettes (e or normal) and/or drugs. The breath of a smoker (both cigarettes and drugs) is really horrible, hence why, as a sex-phobic and sex-repulsed aro-ace, I can't imagine what the smell and taste is like to kiss a pot or cigarette (both or e) smoker TBH. What about you? Would you kiss a smoker personally? How do you feel about 2nd hand smoke personally?

I don't care for any smoking, secondhand included. I never smoke, drank, or did drugs. My older siblings were into those things so I learned by proxy on what NOT to do.
Since being eco, I'm sensitive to smells, even natural ones. I cannot stand cigarette smoke. It just permeates everything.

Im probably the only non smoking adult in my home. Smoke of any kind bothers my allergies.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom