What's new

Are you frugal or extravagant when it comes to spending?

Heatman

The very essence of working is to save money and grow your financial capacity. This will help you to take care of of your personal and business expenses. As long as you're alive, you're definitely going to spend money to take care of your bills. But when it comes to spending, some people are too extravagant which makes them overspend on what they shouldn't while some are judicious with how they spend their money.

Which category do you fall in?

My husband and I are really frugal. I am not a high maintenance woman and he loves that. I don't spend a lot of money on my hair and he even helps me with my haircuts! I have been cutting his hair for 20 years or so.

I look for good sales when I can and clip coupons.

I will identify myself as frugal. I always avoid making unnecessary expenses, I buy things only when I need them, and I don't buy things to impress other people. When buying, always avoid buying expensive items.

My husband and I are really frugal. I am not a high maintenance woman and he loves that. I don't spend a lot of money on my hair and he even helps me with my haircuts! I have been cutting his hair for 20 years or so.

I look for good sales when I can and clip coupons.

I'm Dutch & grew up with learning a respect for the dollar. We don't splurge all that often. We are able to save more than others can, just like we can treat ourselves at times too. Though a day lounging at home is our idea of a treat lol
I'm not high maintenance either.
I will identify myself as frugal. I always avoid making unnecessary expenses, I buy things only when I need them, and I don't buy things to impress other people. When buying, always avoid buying expensive items.

That's why we pay cash for things. We save up & buy when we need it. We look for deals. & we honestly could care less what others think lol We have no debts so something is working!

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom