What's new

Best juicer to purchase?

DebraMae

Society Member
I've decided to start juicing regularly. Can anyone recommend a quality juicer I can use? I was thinking of purchasing the Ninja Kitchen System since I heard that it produces smooth and nutritious juices like the best pomegranate juicer. Is anyone familiar with this juicer? If so, what are your thoughts?
Thanks

I don't currently own a juicer but have heard great things about the Ninja brand, I would definitely go with them if I was thinking of purchasing a juicer

Depending on what you're going to juice, it will vary. There are some types/brands that do well with some foods and not with others. My mom loaned me her Champion, which does hard, crunchy things like carrots and apples very well, but not leafy greens or soft vegetables or soft fruits. I bought an Omega because I mainly wanted to juice leafy greens. You can get a pretty good deal on an Omega Juicer at this website. Including celery and greens, it juices everything. A side-by-side comparison chart of juicers can be found here. In choosing a juicer, I found these very helpful.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom