What's new

Career Services at your school?

rehaM

Admin
Did your school/college provide you and/or other students with career services?

One thing I always appreciated during college was my university's career services. They provided assistance with finding a job, resume building, mock interviews, etc. and helped a lot of students (myself included) prepare for post-graduation

Yes they did. I took advantage and got employed that way by the employer in high school. I am sure you can do this in college too.

Yes they did. I took advantage and got employed that way by the employer in high school. I am sure you can do this in college too.

Career services weren't as advertised or available as much as they were in College. Fortunately I was able to get my first job through one of my teachers having a connection with a manager at a car dealership

Career services weren't as advertised or available as much as they were in College. Fortunately I was able to get my first job through one of my teachers having a connection with a manager at a car dealership

Ohhh, I see!

Yes, I remember when I was in school and I was around 2 years away from leaving school they did a work experience. You would choose a setting where you would like to work and it would be arranged for you to spend a few weeks working there. I chose to work with children and was placed in a playgroup for the few weeks we did it. I loved working in a playgroup and working the job I did and ended up going to college to further my education and work within schools and with children.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom