What's new

Cloud Storage?

rehaM

Admin
Do you use a cloud storage service such as OneDrive, Google Drive, iCloud Drive, etc. ?

Which service do you use?

I like the pcloud service. Sounds good. But for long term use I've chosen to build my own cloud storage with 50TB. It's cheaper in the long term.

Our computer came with One Drive but we prefer Carbonite. It’s an American company that offers an online backup service available to Windows & macOS users. It backs up everything. It is great for when you get a new computer. Also beneficial for when you lose a file, they keep them for so many days. Backs up files, pictures, anything stored on your computer. I love having the peace of mind.
I honestly don’t care for “The Cloud”. I have had nothing but hassle utilizing them. Some like it but I prefer Carbonite.

I have used only One Drive and Google Drive in the past but I have not used iCloud. I think that One Drive is probably the one cloud storage I have used the most as that storage is almost full and it keeps reminding me that I am close to having full storage.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom