What's new

Daily or weekly payroll?

Heatman

Society Member
When it comes to how you love to get your work pay and you have the possibility of choosing, which payroll structure would you be comfortable with? I have seen some people that like being paid on biweekly basis too.

Would it be weekly or daily payroll?

When I worked, I got paid weekly as that was the norm. I wouldn't want to be paid daily nor biweekly. There's just something about once a week that feels the best. You have time to think about purchases yet bills can be paid without stress.

I never experienced getting paid on a daily basis, always weekly or bi-weekly. I currently get paid semi-monthly, which is technically like bi-weekly, but some pay periods are shorter/longer than 2 weeks.

I prefer the bi-weekly structure as you get a bigger check and have to manage your money better, rather than being paid frequently. I believe I spent more on a weekly pay check rather than my current pay structure

When I work I much prefer to get paid on a weekly payroll if I can but in some cases, a lot of places end up paying on a monthly basis. As much as monthly isn't a huge issue and I can manage with it, it can be a pain when budgeting sometimes even if I am able to budget, it does teach you how to budget better though, you have to make your money last longer.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom