What's new

Do you get excited about new tech?

rehaM

Admin
I am definitely someone who loves new tech gadgets and playing with new expensive toys

I get super excited when a new Apple product is released and usually upgrade my phone each year as well. I joined the upgrade program several years ago and the cost of upgrading each year balances out as if I was upgrading every 2 years

Scientists are working on developing a machine that can record and playback our dreams and as someone who has really crazy dreams, I would live to be able to relive them again

Scientists are working on developing a machine that can record and playback our dreams and as someone who has really crazy dreams, I would live to be able to relive them again

That would definitely be interesting to see! I also have crazy random dreams, kind of like a movie that I would love to playback. Unfortunately, after I wake up, I usually forget about what happened

I am not into tech. I prefer to learn skills in case we don't have the internet to fall back on. So I'm not into cutting edge technology. Don't even care for cell phones! lol
Question: Do you think there are disadvantages to buying the latest product? I prefer the wait & see approach. I don't upgrade unless I have to. I do know though of many people who love the newest gadgets.

Depends on what it is. I haven't been excited for new tech in some time honestly. I usually get excited for new consoles, but that only happens every 6 years or so.

I probably couldn't afford any new tech for some time, so it's hard for me to get excited about any new tech as they're out of reach right now for me financially.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom