What's new

Do you have kids or plan to?

rehaM

Admin
Do you have any kids or plan to have any kids in the future? If so, how many? If not, what was the deciding factor?

I do want to have kids in the future, at least 2 but probably no more than 3 or 4. I've always wanted to be a dad and start my own family

I'm child-free by choice. Never cared to have kids personally. It is a dilemma when you don't have anybody carrying on the legacy but you learn to make other plans.
You have to do what feels right for you. I rather someone not have kids than give in to peer pressure & the kid will suffer. They will know they weren't wanted.

I want kids someday, but not yet! I'll probably wait till my mid-30s. No more than two though, I think that's more than enough work.

I do have kids, yes. I have 4 children myself. One of which is now an adult and turned 18 last year I also have a daughter who turned 17 this year and I have a 15-year-old son and a 13-year-old son. Unfortunately, I had these kids with someone who I ended up being in a mentally abusive relationship with and I am happy to say I am now out of that and me and my kids are all happier than we ever were. I have now moved on and I am with someone else who I would love to have kids with one day if it is possible.

No, not anytime soon if at all. I just don't think I am willing to have a kid cause I wouldn't be able to afford it.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom