What's new

Ever been fired?

rehaM

Admin
Have you ever been fired from a job? What's the story behind it?

I've never been fired, although I did end up leaving a job after 2 weeks because the managers demanded too much

I was fired from a fast food job when I was 16 but I deserved it. I had zero work ethic.

I've never been fired from a job, I have however quit a couple of them. I used to work in retail, and I got fed up with my last job because I wasn't getting the help I needed and the managers decided to tell everyone in my department that we weren't doing a good job, instead of pulling the two people who were slacking off aside and talking to them. So I finished up my shift, and never went back afterwards.

I've gotten someone fired from their job, but I haven't, I've had former places beg me not to leave since I was such a good worker.

I have never been fired. I have been let go as a temp many years ago but it wasn’t about me; the job just didn’t need the extra workers anymore. I have left jobs however that were too much, too demanding.

Yes. I was fired for a very dumb mistake at my first job. Fine, I'll say the story since it was many years ago...

I was fired for employee theft.

I've resigned or quit from a couple of places but I've not been fired. The places that I've quit were not very good jobs and I felt I had to quit.

I'm currently looking for a better job now because I currently work in retail and I feel like I'm busting my rear for a job that doesn't appreciate it. Not to mention I constantly get yelled at by customers for stuff I didn't do.

I have a friend who was fired for tripping over an extension cord. He didn't get hurt, thankfully.

I've never been fired, although I did end up leaving a job after 2 weeks because the managers demanded too much

What a coincidence. I have also never been fired but I once quit the job because the manager wanted me to work even on the weekends and demanded I be available at any time. i left the job after working for 17 days.

I was fired once in one of my first jobs because I would come in late on some days since I worked directly after school

I have never been fired from a job, no. I was at risk of being fired from a job though along with two other people when I was working as a waitress at a family friend's restaurant. There was money going missing from the cash register on a daily basis when I and a few other girls were working, and two of the girls got the blame for it even though we didn't do it. Eventually, it turned out that the one who had blamed us was the one stealing the money and she got caught and fired.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom