What's new

Favorite thing about school?

Axel

Society Member
High school may have been the toughest on a lot of people because you're not as sheltered as you are in middle and elementary schools, at least not in my area. High school had a lot of negatives, but for me, my favorite thing was the elective classes we could take.

Alongside the required classes such as math, science, history, etc., we were able to choose something that interested us to learn more about. We had options such as automotive technology, cooking, criminal justice, business, theater, etc.

I think my favorite thing was the responsibility given to us in high school versus being constantly monitored and watched over in middle school. That and also the opportunity to make new friends

When it came to school I think my favorite thing was my friends and being able to do music for my end-of-school exams. I absolutely hated art so being able to choose what I wanted to do and being able to do something that interested me made school a lot more fun for me towards the end. I do wish I had enjoyed school more from the beginning though rather than toward the end.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom