What's new

Google Meet or Zoom?

Heatman

Society Member
When the pandemic of coronavirus hit the world and most offices and companies had to shutdown from their daily business activities, the one's that needed to operate from home had to jump into making use of Zoom or Google Meet app for their business conference meetings.

Both of them served their purpose very well which is even why most people now make use of it for their personal video calls instead of using Skype. Between Zoom and Google Meet, which one do you enjoy using more?

My company usually uses Teams and on a rare occasion we'll use Zoom for virtual meetings.

I've never tried Google Meet, but I think I'd prefer it more than its competitors since I find Google's products and UI much easier to use and more reliable

I've never tried Google Meet so I'll go with Zoom. Zoom was easy to learn and my husband's family used it often during the pandemic to keep in touch when people were locked in their apartments. We live in the country so we could go out and no one cared.

The Zoom meetings were a little chaotic though with everyone trying to talk at once.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom