What's new

Have you ever appealed for a refund on PayPal?

Heatman

Society Member
I have always heard about getting a refund on your transaction on PayPal but never had an experience with it until recently.

I paid for a service to my client and sent $100 for the transaction but he failed to get the funds because for one reason or another his PayPal account got limited. PayPal updated him that the fund I sent would be refunded to me immediately if I appeal for a refund because they would put the money on hold but if I don't appeal for a refund, it's going to take 10 days for it to automatically be refunded to my account.

I had to process the appeal to get the refund for the first time and it wasn't that difficult. After the appeal, it only took 3 days instead of 10 days and my money was refunded 100%.

Hi, i accidently withdraw my money to my visa card but not to my bank account. Is there anyway i could ask for a refund of it?

Hi, i accidently withdraw my money to my visa card but not to my bank account. Is there anyway i could ask for a refund of it?

Isn't your Visa card linked to your bank account? It's how we usually have it down here. But if that's not the case with yours, you have to contact your card issuer.

I have filed dispute cases on paypal multiple times and have been always refunded in most cases. When my clients try to cheat me, or when sellers try to cheat me, i dispute the transaction and get the refnd.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom