What's new

How do you like your Seafood?

Naiwen

For me personally : in a seafood stew, seafood pasta and a good paella. And you personally?

I am allergic to seafood I have hardly ever eaten it Of course once or twice Then I discovered that I am allergic to it I don't miss it Only shrimp I love shrimp Unfortunately I can't eat it anymore

I'm a huge fan of seafood, I love seafood boils with crab legs, muscles, corn, potatoes, sausages, etc. all mixed in. Add a little spice and wow...

Fish simply baked in the oven with seasonings & lemon. Then we make our own tartar sauce to go with it with mayo, relish, mustard. The best is to have lemon slices not the concentrated.

I am a huge fan of seafood and I will admit that whenever I eat it, I prefer to eat it say with a buffet such as prawns, crab sticks, and such but I also love to have seafood in say a paella or pasta dish as well. One thing I do love doing especially when I visit the seaside is to get crab or lobster, it can be quite expensive but seeing as though it's not something I do all the time and is usually a treat, I jump on it at least once a year.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom