What's new

How many Gmail accounts do you have?

Heatman

Society Member
At the moment I should have at least a minimum of 30 Gmail accounts and even some temporary emails as well. This is because of my work as a freelancer that requires the use of a lot of Gmail accounts.

Being in email marketing makes it a must for you to have more Gmail accounts otherwise you can't do it properly.

I have a few gmail accounts but really only use 2 regularly. There is one for personal stuff and the other for forum stuff. I like it that I don't get much spam on gmail like other free emai systems.

I have 4 gmail accounts, 2 of which were used when I was in middle and high school so I don't use them anymore.

I have my main one that I use for pretty much everything, and one I keep on hand for the future if I ever need a replacement

I at the moment have around 5 Gmail accounts that I use consistently for work purposes and also personal purposes as well. My children also have Gmail accounts themselves and with 3 of my children being below the age of 18 I do tend to keep an eye on their emails just to be on the safe side but they only have one each. I tend to steer away from having too many Gmail accounts as I would end up with too many and not be able to keep up. I only have as many as I need for personal and work.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom