What's new

If you could choose your own work schedule, would you?

rehaM

Admin
Why or why not?

I like my current situation. When I was hired, I was told to pick my own schedule within a certain timeframe. At my company, we're required to work between the hours of 6 am and 6pm, so I chose to work from 7 am to 3pm

I work from home, and I have been working from home for over 10 years. When you work from home, you have the leverage to choose your own working schedule. I work according to my mood, sometimes I work early in the morning, and sometimes I work late night.

I'm a housewife so work from home. It IS a job lol But if I had to go back to work, I'd go back to 2nd shift. 3pm to 11pm. I'm a night owl & am not able to get up early in the mornings.

I'm a housewife so work from home. It IS a job lol But if I had to go back to work, I'd go back to 2nd shift. 3pm to 11pm. I'm a night owl & am not able to get up early in the mornings.

That would be an interesting shift to work, did it make it difficult to see friends/family while working that shift?

I've worked various shifts, the 7 to 3 I'm working now, 1pm to 1am and the dreaded nightshift from 7 pm to 7 am. I didn't mind working those shifts since your body and sleep adjusts to it, but i hated that I was awake when everyone was sleeping and vice versa

That would be an interesting shift to work, did it make it difficult to see friends/family while working that shift?

I've worked various shifts, the 7 to 3 I'm working now, 1pm to 1am and the dreaded nightshift from 7 pm to 7 am. I didn't mind working those shifts since your body and sleep adjusts to it, but i hated that I was awake when everyone was sleeping and vice versa

I was a homebody & the friends I made were co-workers lol I never worked nightshift. 3rd shift was usually 11p to 7a for factory work.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom