What's new

Most difficult musical instruments?

Heatman

Society Member
Ever since I have been involved with playing musical instruments, there's been only one instrument that's been very difficult for me to master how to use and it's violin 🎻.

I have cracking on myself so hard to master using it but it's not clicking at all.

Does anyone have any tips on how to best this instrument?

I think I have heard that the French horn is a difficult instrument.

What's going on with your violin when you try to play it? I've never played one but have friends who do. I think getting the fingers calloused is key to being able to properly hold down the strings.

Highest entry barrier: piano, violin

Highest skillcap: piano, drums, acoustic guitar

I learned to play violin myself for a few years and my Auntie would teach me weekly to help me keep up with learning as well as getting lessons at school as well. As much as it was an amazing instrument to play, the one thing I found most difficult was holding the violin in place for a period of time and reaching certain notes. The more I practiced though the easier it got and I always say this to so many, if you really do want to learn something, stick at it but pace yourself and you will find it easier, it will get better and you will also be proud of yourself for not giving up.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom