What's new

Movies or TV Series?

Heatman

Society Member
I don't usually have any problems with watching both movies and TV series. But if you ask me to choose the one which I favor most, it's definitely going to be TV series.

I enjoy it when any content that I'm watching is very long and TV series guarantes that always for me. I have enjoyed a couple of long movies too but TV series always stood out.

I think they both have their strengths, but this is a huge detriment to TV. I don’t necessarily agree the ending is the most important part to a story 100% of the time though.

I think it depends for me. When I find a great show to watch, I will not watch anything else until I have finished that show. If I'm with friends or family and want to watch something, it's always got to be a movie. I also watch movies late at night when I'm relaxing.

I think it depends for me. When I find a great show to watch, I will not watch anything else until I have finished that show. If I'm with friends or family and want to watch something, it's always got to be a movie. I also watch movies late at night when I'm relaxing.

Once I'm out of sleep, it's either movies or video games that makes up for me. I'm currently enjoying watching House of The Dragon that just released on 21st of August 2022. It's now on the third episode.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom