We appreciate our society members to great extent. To show our gratitude and reward our members for their continued contributions to our community, we like to host occasional contests, competitions, and giveaways.
- Contests & Giveaways are a privilege for our members. It is a way for the Staff Team to give back and thank our community. You are not required to participate.
- Do not Private Message a Contest/Giveaway Host asking them to alter or cheat into making your account the winner.
- Be grateful, do not disrespect or cause any problems because you did not win, the prizes are lame, or if you cannot participate. Contests & Giveaways cost time, money, and effort.
- The length of a contest/competition varies, however, it must last at least 5 days to ensure equal opportunities for all members. Giveaways can last any length of time, not exceeding 2 months.
- Any concerns, Questions, Problems, Scams, etc. Should and Must be Reported to an Administrator immediately!
- All Accounts are required to follow the specified guidelines in this thread, in the contest itself, and the general community rules (Located here)
- Only one entry per member, unless otherwise stated by Contest Creator.
- No disrespecting, flaming, or arguing with other members. Contact a Staff Member if necessary.
- Creating Multiple Accounts to enter in one competition will cause both accounts to be suspended.
- Do not bend the rules in any way, shape, or form.
- Respect all members and staff.
- No contest may alter or break any Community Regulatory Text
Interested in hosting or sponsoring a contest, giveaway, or raffle? Contact the staff team.
Last Revised: 07/21/2022