What's new

Pancakes or Waffles?

Pancakes or Waffles?

• Pancakes

• Waffles

Results are only viewable after voting.

rehaM

Admin
The ultimate breakfast food showdown, would you prefer to have pancakes or waffles for breakfast (or dinner, we don't judge)?

What if I put pancake batter and cook it on a waffle maker, I get to enjoy the best of both food

I chose Pancakes too. Although I don't mind waffles at times. But pancakes are fluffier & they taste better with chocolate chips or blueberries. Waffles just don't seem to taste that great with added flavors.
Here's a question: Do you like your syrup warmed or straight from the fridge? We used to warm it up but I'm fine pouring it on cold.

I'm in the minority and prefer waffles over pancakes! I like both, but waffles with a little crisp to them are my favorite, I get over the taste of pancakes after eating one

I chose Pancakes too. Although I don't mind waffles at times. But pancakes are fluffier & they taste better with chocolate chips or blueberries. Waffles just don't seem to taste that great with added flavors.
Here's a question: Do you like your syrup warmed or straight from the fridge? We used to warm it up but I'm fine pouring it on cold.

I'm not sure if I'd have either, we usually have room temperature syrup since we keep it in the pantry

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom