What's new

Regretful purchase?

rehaM

Admin
What is something you purchased for a lot of money that you later regretted?

I purchased a watch for several hundred dollars a few years ago. The watch was custom made and was the work of an experienced watchmaker, so it was decently expensive. When the watch arrived, the case size was too small for my liking, like way too small. I had never worn a 38 mm diameter watch before. Well, I scratched it trying to get the bracelet back on after resizing and only got a partial refund for wearing the watch an entire 30 minutes before sending it back.

Wore the most painful strappy heels at a wedding a few weeks ago that gave me blisters on my heels and toes for both feet. As soon as I got home, I bought the same style from naturalizer and threw the other pair out. That was the best $120 I ever spent because I know I'll be wearing the new, cushioned heels for years.

Well I guess it would have to be Stadia! I put a lot of time into the system and just have it all come to an end. I know they are refunding all of my purchases, but that doesnt give me back my time.

Well I guess it would have to be Stadia! I put a lot of time into the system and just have it all come to an end. I know they are refunding all of my purchases, but that doesnt give me back my time.

That is unfortunate, I have used Stadia a few times in the past and thought it was a good concept and really liked that you could play video games without any downloads. I wish they didn't shut it down

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom