What's new

Savings or Current Account?

Heatman

Savings and Current Accounts are the two major accounts set up for customers in most banks. Although, there's always the last option of an fixed deposit account but it's not commonly used by most people.

Savings account is most likely used because of the interest rate is comes with depending on how much you have saved but current account is most used for business purposes. Between savings and current account, which one do you make use of?

College student, should a put my money in a saving or checking account? which one is better or usefull? and i can get my money the same way no matter what account am getting from it?

College student, should a put my money in a saving or checking account? which one is better or usefull? and i can get my money the same way no matter what account am getting from it?

A savings account would definitely be the best for a college student. You need to be getting interests on your saved money. It's the account I had when I was still in college.

I don't use a current account, I use savings accounts. However, when was running a business, I had a current account for my business. I use saving accounts because get some interests.

I have both savings and a current account and even though I do use both of them frequently, my current account is probably the one I use the most if I am honest with my savings getting used to put money away as and when I need to. My current account gets used daily for shopping, bills, and receiving any money I get.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom