What's new

Sleeping with or without pillows?

Heatman

Society Member
I don't know about anyone else but I can't sleep without having myself buried in the pillows. Currently, I have 5 pillows in my bed and I'm looking at adding at least 2 more.

I have heard some people say that they don't sleep well using a pillow because it makes them have neck pains when they wake up in the morning. But the opposite is the case with me, I have such neck pains whenever I sleep within a pillow.

I have about 5 pillows on my bed as well, but I actually start out sleeping on a pillow or 2 and then push them against the headboard before falling completely asleep. I'm not sure why, but I get the best sleep when I'm lying flat with no pillows

Might be that I just haven't found the right pillows yet

I use one pillow on my bed and it's good enough for me. I am a side sleeper so I want my pillow not too fluffy or it hurts my neck. If it's too flat it feels weird when I roll over on my back.

I have around 6. The more the better! I have 2 for my head. 2 for my back. 1 to hug. 1 for my feet. There’s just something about having many pillows around me that helps me sleep better!

Now I have been using a pillow with neck curve/support for many years, however I just diagnosed with flat neck yesterday. What would you suggest me to do? Should I use the 3-t

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom