What's new

Web development for beginners

tdbnz

Hello fellow web developers,

I wanted to start a discussion about web development for beginners.

As someone who is new to the field, I have found that there is a lot to learn and it can be overwhelming at times.

I thought it might be helpful to share some resources and advice for those just starting out.

First, it's important to decide which programming languages you want to learn. HTML, CSS, and JavaScript are the basics of web development and a good place to start.

From there, you can branch out and learn more specialized languages like PHP or Ruby on Rails.

There are many online resources for learning web development, including tutorials, courses, and documentation. Some popular websites for learning web development include Codecademy, freeCodeCamp, and W3Schools.
It's also helpful to practice what you have learned by building projects and experimenting with different techniques. And don't be afraid to ask for help or seek out mentorship from more experienced developers.

What about you? Do you have any tips or resources for beginners in web development? I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom