What's new

Week #1 - Do you wish you could press the reset button on anything in your life? If so, what?

rehaM

Admin
Prompt: Do you wish you could press the reset button on anything in your life? If so, what would it be and why?

I was very much able to relate to shifting your focus on what we do have and what we can control vs focusing on what we don't have yet or what is potentially being taken away from us!

I think everything happens for a reason, but if there was one area I wish I could re-do was my High School experiences. I was very shy and anti-social in High School, fortunately I came out of my shell in College. However, I've always wondered what it would have been like to talk to more people, do more things, and try new things back then.

I also didn't care much about grades and studying (which also was complete opposite once I made it to University). I think the early experiences in our life, especially High School, are important and stick with us. It's also one of the first times you're consistently working with others, collaborating, and learning foundational subjects that dictate your future interests and academic/career goals.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom