What's new

What are some 'Green' flags for a relationship?

rehaM

Admin
Instead of focusing on red flags to avoid, what're some green flags to look for in a relationship?

I think one of the main green flags for me is when someone remembers the little things I say, whether if it's me mentioning my favorite food or snack, or something bigger like getting me something I wanted for my birthday. It really shows the person cares about you and your interests

Instead of focusing on red flags to avoid, what're some green flags to look for in a relationship?

I think one of the main green flags for me is when someone remembers the little things I say, whether if it's me mentioning my favorite food or snack, or something bigger like getting me something I wanted for my birthday. It really shows the person cares about you and your interests

What a great topic!
I would have to agree with what you wrote. My husband is quite good at that. He'll see something & know what I would like. Sometimes more than I do! lol
We feel we don't need a day to tell our loved ones they are loved. That it means more when it's out of the blue. So we tend to give gifts (not extravagent gifts mind you) whenever we see something another may like regardless if it's their birthday or a holiday.
It means that they actually HEAR us.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom