What's new

What Are Your Favorite Old PC Games?

Annie

Society Member
I spent thousands of hours playing MOHAA and warcraft 3. Call Of Duty (The first),Medal Of Honor,Max Payne ,Half Life

My favourite old games are gta vice city, gta san andreas,gta 4,gta v, call of duty series, counter strike series, need for speed series etc.
I got so many games that I can't finish by just writing it lmao.

My favourite old games are gta vice city, gta san andreas,gta 4,gta v, call of duty series, counter strike series, need for speed series etc.
I got so many games that I can't finish by just writing it lmao.

:ROFLMAO:

The original UNREAL! I couldnt get enough of it. I remember setting up servers just so I could play my friends, and own them lol

I would have to say The Sims if I am honest. I have spent many hours on The Sims often resulting in nights where I would start playing at around 8pm and next I would look and it would be 3am. Unfortunately, I haven't played The Sims in a while as my PC is getting a little older now, and playing on a console with a controller just doesn't feel the same. It's probably a good thing at the moment that I can't play as with me being so busy, if I were to get hooked on that I would end up falling behind with tasks.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom