What's new

What are your thoughts on Hulu?

Heatman

I have always been making use of Netflix for my movies streaming online and they haven't disappointed me in years with their contents.

Not long ago and a friend of mine recommended trying out Hulu but I haven't used it yet. My friend told me Hulu offers more when it comes to network TV programming but I'm not sure if it's something that I can dump Netflix for.

What do you guys think about Hulu services?

I've used Hulu in the past as part of their Spotify and Hulu Student plan, so I've never purchased the subscription directly.

I do prefer Netflix over Hulu, but Hulu does provide network TV programming like you said, so it's a good choice over Netflix and their originals if someone is into that

I've used Hulu in the past as part of their Spotify and Hulu Student plan, so I've never purchased the subscription directly.

I do prefer Netflix over Hulu, but Hulu does provide network TV programming like you said, so it's a good choice over Netflix and their originals if someone is into that
Prey is out on HULU. Have you watched it yet? I'm thinking of paying for my subscription on it just to watch it.

I have both but I like hulu more I think Hulu just overall has better selection, anytime I try to find a show on Netflix that I like I always end up on hulu since I can't find it on Netflix.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom