What's new

What is a TV show you got really far into but eventually stopped watching before finishing?

rehaM

Admin
This has happened to a few shows for me... The Walking Dead, Blacklist, Shameless, The 100

I think most of these shows just got very repetitive or the storyline just lost my interest. Especially The Walking Dead. TWD was one of my favorite shows in the first few seasons, fighting zombies with a storyline. Then the show became more about the characters and nothing happened anymore, I stopped watching several seasons ago

That would be Lost. I was really into it until I think Michele Rodriguez joined the show and it started getting dumb.

That would be Lost. I was really into it until I think Michele Rodriguez joined the show and it started getting dumb.

I remember that show! The first season was fantastic, and even the opening scene was so action packed with the plane crash (if I remember it correctly), but I didn't like how the show was headed

There was The X-Flies. It just got too stupid and I stopped watching. Same with The Simpsons, Season 10 onwards was just trash.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom