What's new

What was your biggest challenge during the coronavirus lockdown?

Heatman

Society Member
The pandemic of coronavirus hit the whole world so far that most people felt it was going to wipe out mankind. The rate at which people were getting exposed and dying to the virus shook the foundation of human existence.

The worldwide lockdown was initiated to curtail how fast the virus spread, it changed everything about how our daily lives and routine worked. A lot of people lost their job, some became depressed been cooked up in doors doing nothing, a lot of people lost their jobs and the fortunate one's were able to work from home.

How did the pandemic of coronavirus and lockdown affect you?

The only thing has been inconvenience for me. I had to wait 2 years to get surgery and I'm grateful it didn't turn out to be cancer! The stress of having to reschedule things was a pain and I keep getting sinus infections from having to wear a mask at some medical facilities even though I wash my mask often!

I was very lucky in that my job which was a Pilot car driver (Those vehicles with the flashing amber lights that follow the oversize loads on the freeways) was a protected service, meaning i was able to keep working. So for me the lock down was like a party where most of the population stayed the hell out of my way for a few months lol. Was pretty enjoyable.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom