What's new

What's the last movie you watched in the cinema?

Heatman

Society Member
I used to visit the cinema very often because movies is one of my favorite hobbies. It was why I was so much affected when the pandemic of coronavirus hit the world and caused a worldwide lockdown. I couldn't go to the cinema again for a long time.

But ever since the lockdown have been lifted, even though I'm still very careful with how I expose myself in public areas, I still manage to get some cinema time.

The last movie I watched there was Top Gun : Maverick. I might be getting a ticket for Prey 2022 as well.

Portrait of a Lady on Fire that was so stellar to see on the big screen. That movie is fanastic.

I just watched See How They Run in theaters, pretty great movie and highly recommend it. Also had some comedy which I wasn't expecting having not read any reviews or seen the trailer

The last movie I watched in the cinema was Austin Powers - Goldmember. I remember going with around 4 - 5 friends I used to hang out with and we had an absolute blast. Back when I went to watch that, it wasn't as expensive as it is nowadays to go see a movie. I haven't been to see a movie at the cinema since that one.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom