What's new

What's your favorite music streaming app?

Heatman

Society Member
When it comes to my favorite music streaming app, it's always going to be Spotify. I have used other one's like AudioMac, Apple Music, Boom Player, TIDAL and Pandora but none of them gives me exactly what I get from using Spotify.

Which one happens to be your favourite?

I'll use youtube from time to time for some random music, otherwise I just play songs from my ever expanding mp3 collection.

Esound. Perfect for songs that aren't on Spotify and the free plan has little ads and can download music offline

I'll use youtube from time to time for some random music, otherwise I just play songs from my ever expanding mp3 collection.

I can remember the days when I was so used to MP3 myself but I got tired to updating it. If felt a little bit stressful for me which was why I took to online streaming with ease.

Always has been and always will be Spotify. I have in the past tried Amazon Music and also YouTube Music but I find Spotify to be easier to use and just more convenient and with me being able to have it on my phone and also connected to my Alexa as well, it's perfect for me to use. I don't mind paying the monthly fee per month either as their service is amazing and they have a whole library of songs that I can listen to and the download feature to listen offline is perfect for when I am out and about and use my phone to listen.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom