What's new

Which keyboard do you use?

I have a Microsoft ergonomic keyboard, however it's not split. This one I really like as it fits my hands good. Although a couple of keys don’t work well unless you press hard on it. We tried a newer model but it was shaped too differently & actually hurt my wrists more.

I recently bought new mouse "Mx Master 3". And I love it, it is really created for creative people, but you can just for browsing. For this new Logitech keyboard, if I needed new one with spotless look I will buy it. Is not aggressive and it has some profession look to

I am using the wired keyboard only because when I bought wireless keyboard it stopped woking after the warranty expired. I am not intended to buy again to see the value of my money and stopped in purchasing another brand.

@Naiwen
Can you post a picture of your touch screen keyboard and how big it is?

I am using the wired keyboard only because when I bought wireless keyboard it stopped woking after the warranty expired. I am not intended to buy again to see the value of my money and stopped in purchasing another brand.

@Naiwen
Can you post a picture of your touch screen keyboard and how big it is?
Nop. I never do as I'm told. So never try this again on me.

I got something similar to that for use at work to use with my phone, found that it hurt my fingers and got rid of it. So now I just use Cloudnine split ergonomic keybard at home and Jelly comb ergonomic keybard at work and both are really nice.

My original keyboard broke for my PC, so i got some random RGB keyboard now. It works well & serves it's purpose.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom