What's new

Which musical instruments do you know how to play?

Heatman

Society Member
Music have been something that I enjoyed ever since I was a kid. I started taking part in our church choir so young because I love playing musical instruments.

The one's that I know how to use very well are ; guitar, flute, piano and trumpet. I know to beat the band a little. I'm still looking at learning more instruments if I have the opportunity to do so.

Stuck between flute, guitar and violin. Can someone please tell me the specifics of learning these instruments? And which can be learnt easily online?

I don't even have interest in playing any musical instrument as listening to music is always better for me as well. I have not had time to spare since I started working. Music is life and listening to it makes me feel better.

I have always enjoyed music right from being a child and throughout my school years, I have so far learned to play the cornet, keyboard/piano, and violin. I did dabble in the drums at one point in high school but never stuck with it. I also learned to sing in school and I still to this day love singing if I am honest. I would love to still be playing the violin now but due to life becoming quite hectic I had to give that up. I still on the odd occasions as well play the keyboard/piano.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom