What's new

Work from home?

Stan

Society Member
Since Covid hit way back when I have been working from home. I do go into the office every so often to meet up with people I need to work with but for the most part, I work from home.

How about you?

8bb4a605-8331-49f0-8c9b-8ca6c6c94260.png

I have been working from home for almost 10 years. In the last 10 years, I tried working in a company twice but it did not work for me so again continued working from home, am a content creator, web designer, and digital marketer, therefore, it is possible to work from home.

I have only worked remotely at my current job so I've only been to the office once or twice to pickup my ID

I definitely prefer working from home, but I wouldn't mind going in once a week or so if the office was not too far away

I have been working from home myself for about 10 years now and with the pandemic happening in 2020 it made more sense for me to continue to work from home with my health issues and also due to jobs being quite scarce during the pandemic.

I am definitely someone who prefers to work from home, at first I did find it difficult with different distractions but I found a way around those and now I find it easy to ficus and get on with the task at hand working from home.

I have worked from home a few times before, but in the end I just think it wasn't really for me.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom