What's new

Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?

Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?

• Nosy

• Noisy

Results are only viewable after voting.

rehaM

Admin
I'd probably go with nosy neighbors. I can easily hold information and deter them away, but noisy is much harder to deal with.

I feel so good now that I live in a neighborhood where everybody is good friends and all respect each other

I really don't want either. However, I chose Noisy neighbors. I can drown them out better than a nosy one who would be over constantly invading my space.

Gotta go with noisy on this one, for the same reasons that ZandraJoi mentioned. I can easily block them out but I don't want them knowing too much about my personal life.

I chose nosy instead of noisey.

There is such a thing as a good kind of nosy and a bad nosy. My next door neighbor is an example of what good nosy looks like. My husband and I refer to her as the neighborhood watch because she knows everyone on our street so she knows if someone isn't suppose to be there. She's reported suspicious behavior to the police before, which I like that about her. She doesn't bother my husband and I but she knows where we live and that we belong there and all that jazz. We're not hoodlums running amuck on our street.

Noisey is completely different. If someone drives down the street with their stereo turned up so loud that it rattles your windows on your house........that's a bad thing.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom