What's new

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life – what is it?

rehaM

Admin
I would have to go with korean bbq. We have a lot of korean bbq spots in my area and it's one of my favorite foods

As long as it's a meal & not one item, I would go for my chocolate shakes. They are made with frozen bananas, baking cocoa, almond butter, stevia. They are quite filling & I have been having them every morning for 15 some years now.
If it's just one item, I would still pick bananas. :)

As long as it's a meal & not one item, I would go for my chocolate shakes. They are made with frozen bananas, baking cocoa, almond butter, stevia. They are quite filling & I have been having them every morning for 15 some years now.
If it's just one item, I would still pick bananas. :)

Those shakes sound amazing, minus the bananas :p

Bananas are like one of the only fruits I can't get myself to like

Those shakes sound amazing, minus the bananas :p

Bananas are like one of the only fruits I can't get myself to like

You can always make it with ice or other fruits. But the frozen bananas give it the "ice cream" consistency. Bananas are one of my staples. Cannot imagine not eating them daily.

You can always make it with ice or other fruits. But the frozen bananas give it the "ice cream" consistency. Bananas are one of my staples. Cannot imagine not eating them daily.

Yeah definitely can do any other fruit, bananas are the only ones I dislike and I'm not even sure why haha, they have so many benefits for your health

You can only eat one food for the rest of your life – what is it?​

anything considered a comfort food. I.e fazt food, pizza canny, baked goods, tacos, nachos etc.

But Inwould get sick of it all right away.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom