What's new

Hello everyone!

Yeww

Hello!

Canadian forums browser fanatic and gamer. I love being active on forums and sharing my thought on pretty much everything. I work in construction so I'm most of the time active during the night after work and during the week-end while I play video games or watch Youtube video or a show on Netflix. When I'm not gaming I go out riding my dirtbike or for a car ride but that's mostly during the summer since I found it boring to do during the winter.

Anyway, let's get to know each other while we post different topic together on the forums! Nice to meet you everyone. :D

Hello!

Canadian forums browser fanatic and gamer. I love being active on forums and sharing my thought on pretty much everything. I work in construction so I'm most of the time active during the night after work and during the week-end while I play video games or watch Youtube video or a show on Netflix. When I'm not gaming I go out riding my dirtbike or for a car ride but that's mostly during the summer since I found it boring to do during the winter.

Anyway, let's get to know each other while we post different topic together on the forums! Nice to meet you everyone. :D

Welcome to the society, Yeww! Awesome to have you here :)

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom