What's new

How to stay motivated during the pandemic

tdbnz

Society Member
Hello

I know that the ongoing pandemic has brought many challenges and it can be difficult to stay motivated. I thought it might be helpful to start a discussion about strategies for staying focused and productive during these uncertain times.

Here are a few things that have helped me:

• Setting daily goals and making a to-do list
  • Taking breaks and getting outside for fresh air
  • Staying connected with friends and family, whether through video calls or text messages
  • Finding ways to de-stress, such as through exercise, meditation, or hobbies
What about you? Do you have any tried-and-true methods for staying motivated during the pandemic? I'd love to hear your tips and advice

Fair points and certainly useful tips for any time of your life. Granted, I would add that people need to separate themselves from world events at times. You don't need to close yourself off and shut off the world, but being hammered by TV news, social media reports, etc. etc. can be overwhelming at times.

The pandemic has made staying motivated very difficult for many and I am no exception, I feel the winter months are the worst time when you can't get out too often and end up stuck in more and that is when things like hobbies come into play a little more to help you stay motivated and help you feel less stressed.

Going out for a walk, speaking to friends, hanging out with friends and gaming are all ways I find help me with stress during the pandemic and also help me to stay motivated. Music is also a very good way to stay motivated for me as well especially when I have work to do.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom