What's new

Lunch break

rehaM

Admin
How long of a lunch break do you get? Do you bring your own food to work or order/eat out?

I work from home, so I usually snack throughout the day, make lunch or order delivery depending on what I'm feeling. I don't have a set lunch time during working hours, we kind of take lunch whenever we want

I only get a half hour lunch and 12 every day that I'm working. I always bring my own lunch, I never buy anything from work. We do have a cafeteria area but it's pretty far away from where I like to sit so that's one of the reason I never buy food there. xD

I work from home myself so I always make sure that I eat breakfast before I start work and then I will take a break after a few hours of working for a short while, say about 15 minutes to get a small snack and get a little bit of fresh air. At Lunchtime I will take about a 30-minute break as well so that I can get something to eat and a drink before getting back to work and finishing off for the day. I always make sure I have at least 2 - 3 breaks during my working day so that I don't get burned out.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom