What's new

Archived Next Contest/Giveaway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehaM

Admin
Hey everyone,

After being online for almost 2 months now, I wanted to receive your opinion on what type of contest, competition, giveaway we should host next?

Our first giveaway had only one entry, and the winner had requested we hold the prize and save it for the next contest to in hopes of having more participants.

As TCS members, what would you like to see here in the society? I was thinking of a posting competition with a prize for the winner or prizes for the top 3 posters. I'd like to focus on something that would drive more activity toward TCS and promote engaging conversations.

What about cash prize?? hmm referral contest??

I thought about this and think it would be a great idea as well. And I was planning on doing a cash prize for first place and 3-6 months of an Elite Society upgrade for 2nd place

Upvote 0
If you have a posting competition, some rules should be in there. i.e. one sentence minimum. That would prevent one word Game answers. Could also request they end in a question to encourage more discussion on the topic.

Upvote 1
If you have a posting competition, some rules should be in there. i.e. one sentence minimum. That would prevent one word Game answers. Could also request they end in a question to encourage more discussion on the topic.

Definitely, I know posting competitions can lead to some spam or poor content so I may lean toward the referral contest for our next upcoming contest, or may integrate both contests into one entire competition so members have multiple ways to participate

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom