What's new

Smoking or Alcohol Drinking?

Heatman

Society Member
If you're faced with the delimma where you have to choose between two evils of being addicted to smoking or drinking alcoholic beverages, which one would you have to go with.

What's your reason for the choice you make? Personally, I'd have to settle for alcoholic beverages specifically beers. The reason for this would be because I'd early urinate most of it off unlike what smoking does to one's heart, and lungs.

I personally don't do either but I would have to pick Alcohol. I believe alcohol is more broadly accepted versus smoking. Plus, I can't stand the smell of cigarettes and the aftermath of them being smoked in a car or house.

Although both have major health consequences, I'd reluctantly pick alcohol

Probably alcohol. Smoking makes you stink, your teeth yellow, your breath stink and you have breathing issues / easily winded / out of breath with the slightest amount of physical activity.

We are talking addiction, aren't we? That means every day, which means either 1) smoking, say, a pack a day or 2) getting drunk every day. Of course I'll smoke! My liver is going to shut down way earlier than my lungs, and smoking is at least compatible with a life with a family and a job. Being an alcoholic will most likely both ruin one's ability to hold a job as well as maintaining healthy relationships. Smoking might send you to an early grave, but an alcohol addiction will both send you to an early grave and ruin your life before that.

If the dilemma is between 1) cigarette addiction and 2) drinking every now and then, I'll of course pick drinking. I already have picked drinking irl :p

Personally, I'd have to settle for alcoholic beverages specifically beers. The reason for this would be because I'd early urinate most of it off unlike what smoking does to one's heart, and lungs.
That's not how drinking works. The alcohol goes through your liver and damages it before you urinate it.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom