What's new

Do you sleep with music playing in the background?

Heatman

Society Member
I'm very used to sleeping with playing soft cool music in my room. This helps me to sleep so well because the music soothe and makes me sleep like a baby.

It's not that I can't sleep without music playing but I love and enjoy it more when it's playing. This is part of the reason why my brother doesn't sleep in my room because the music prevents him from sleeping.

I know some people do. I had a friend in school who couldn’t sleep without the radio on. To me, I need white noise. Listening to music tends to distract me especially if it’s a good song. You just want to sing along to it lol If you do fall asleep to music, what do you like to listen to? How does it help you sleep?

I don't like noise whenever that I am sleeping. I can't even wrap my head round the reason I should have the song playing when I won't even be aware that the music is on.

I know some people do. I had a friend in school who couldn’t sleep without the radio on. To me, I need white noise. Listening to music tends to distract me especially if it’s a good song. You just want to sing along to it lol If you do fall asleep to music, what do you like to listen to? How does it help you sleep?

I find Elton John's and Lionel Riche's song most soothing whenever I'm listening them. I also enjoy listening to instrumentals.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom