What's new

Official General Chat Thread

Good Morning! Love the floating ghost by the logo :)
Do any of you have plans for this month?

Nothing too exciting this month, there's a Halloween party I'm planning to go to at the end of the month with friends but that's about it

How bout you?

Hi all, happy Friday! Glad the weekend is finally here. Time to relax.

200.gif

Nothing too exciting this month, there's a Halloween party I'm planning to go to at the end of the month with friends but that's about it

How bout you?

Just finishing up those Fall chores that seem to always linger. Need to get in my whirligigs but I like leaving them out as long as possible. Looks too bare without their colors lol

Just stopping by to say hello! I have a 3 day weekend so that's awesome. How are we all doing today?

200.gif

Been super busy right before the holidays, hope to be active more soon!

Hope everyone is having a great week and Happy early Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates

Morning! Anyone following the World Cup?

I haven't been, I usually do follow it but haven't watched a game yet this year

My family has been following it, I'll probably watch a game tomorrow with them

Anything shocking happen yet?

I haven't been, I usually do follow it but haven't watched a game yet this year

My family has been following it, I'll probably watch a game tomorrow with them

Anything shocking happen yet?

A couple of huge upsets, including Saudi Arabia beating Argentina and Japan beating Germany. Other than that it's the fact that international journalists keep getting shut down by Qatari security and FIFA banning team captains wearing a "One Love"-captain's armband that depicts a rainbow.

Hello all! Hows it going?

I hope all the Americans out there had a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday. Did anyone get any good black Friday deals? Cyber monday is coming up too.

200.gif

Good evening, hope you all had a good weekend and I hope the week ahead will be great! :)

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom