What's new

How did you decide on your career?

ChattyKathy

Society Member
How did you decide on your career?

I always wanted to be an artist and went to art school. It was the best decision and I'm glad I didn't go to a normal college. My art school is an accredited college, but you don't need to take English, math, science, in order to graduate. It was art all day long!

I'm in 12th. When I was in 10th I did lack the depth of clarity to sit with myself and think through. Even taking a 2 hours off feels like a guilt trip. I live with my parents. Obviously I realise I just went with what came along and yes it was necessary and out of all the choices, I chose what served me best intellectually.

I knew when time passed rather quickly while using computers I knew I wanted to work with them, while it hasn't been as easy as I thought, I'm content with my current work lifestyle as a net admin.

I did not decide on my career, my interest, skills, and knowledge decided a career for myself. I developed a deep interest in writing when I was still in high school. was already writing 2-3 articles for newspapers every month by the time I reached college. When I started writing online, I developed other interests, building websites, for example.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom