What's new

Is anyone Touch-Negative?

Naiwen

Society Member
I personally feel nothing at all in the presence of a human being. I much prefer the company of other beings than human beings TBH because they are silent creatures. Human beings talk and chit-chat way too much for my own taste. I'm also tough-negative. Which means that I hate anyone kissing, hugging, or touching me anywhere without my expressed consent, which is never, not even my close friends or family. And I don't even like a handshake from anyone. Yes, I'm that anti-social personally speaking. Older men and women have expressed their love for me and I've felt absolutely nothing at all either. Older men and women have kissed, hugged and touched me without my consent too without me feeling anything. Why do others exist at all for me personally? People annoy me for me personally at least anyways. I'd rather be left alone in my own bubble. I hate even being said "hi, good morning" to. Hence why, when I go out walking, it's always on the private lane around my house with my caretaker, never alone. Because if I go out there alone, I'd risk being said "hi" to and I hate it with a passion, I jump up in fright at the slightest noise. My therapist/psychiatrist has said it's a self-defence mechanism because human beings have hurt and harmed both physically and emotionally way too much in my past. How about you? Do you hate human beings too according to you?

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom