What's new

What's your childhood hobby till date?

Heatman

Society Member
Hobbies are something that you don't let go that easily. It's why most of the time, people are usually addicted to their hobbies right from their childhood especially if it's not a positive hobby.

Amongst all of my hobbies as a kid, it's painting and drawing that I still kept up with till now and I'm not sure if I would ever move on from them no matter how old I get. Although now, I'm more into obscene painting which never leaves my painting room.

I wish I got more into painting and drawing when I was younger, I used to do it every now and then but didn't really develop any skills for it :ROFLMAO:

A "hobby" of mine since I was a kid is video games. They've always been challenging and rewarding for me, as well as helped me relax after a stressful day. Another hobby of mine that I picked up more than 10 years ago is creating/managing forums or blogs

I wish I got more into painting and drawing when I was younger, I used to do it every now and then but didn't really develop any skills for it :ROFLMAO:

A "hobby" of mine since I was a kid is video games. They've always been challenging and rewarding for me, as well as helped me relax after a stressful day. Another hobby of mine that I picked up more than 10 years ago is creating/managing forums or blogs

I have never seen any kid that doesn't like, playing video games. It's more of like we all have a thing for fantasy and that's what video games offered us. I still play them till today.

I wanna say video games and using the Internet. I use the web a lot more than playing video games anymore, tbh.

Reading was a hobby I had as a kid and it's still a hobby that I enjoy now. What kind of literature I'm reading may have changed over the years but I still like to read in my spare time. Plus, I have more money to spend on purchasing books now than I did when I was a kid so I can enjoy it more now.

Create an account or login to post

You must be a member in order to post

Create an account

Create an account to join our society. It's quick and easy!

Already a society member? Log in here.

Top Bottom